The purpose of this post is to share images from some of the corn and soybean herbicide evaluation research trials conducted by the Wisconsin Cropping Systems Weed Science Program during the 2019 growing season.
2019 Corn Weed Control Trials (click to download the PDF file):
- Bayer Integrated Corn Herbicide Programs
- Corn Herbicide Evaluation: 1- and 2-pass Programs with Atrazine
- Systems Approach to Weed Management in Corn
2019 Soybean Weed Control Trials (click to download the PDF file):
- Tavium Plus VaporGrip Efficacy in Xtend
- Authority Brand Programs Efficacy in Soybean
- Evaluation of Soybean Soil Residual Herbicides - Brooklyn
- Evaluation of Soybean Soil Residual Herbicides - Found du Lac
- Liberty and Enlist One/Enlist Duo Efficacy in Enlist Soybean
- Valent Herbicides in a Liberty Link System
Thanks to Ryan DeWerff (UW-Madison Weed Science Research Specialist) for generating the visual research reports.
Information herein does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of any particular product or practice. Information in these reports also does not replace any information presented on herbicide labels.
Please do not reproduce information presented within this report for public distribution without the expressed written consent from Dr. Rodrigo Werle.